Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

For my english friends :D GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!! Its maybe completely wrong :D :


One more post! : D
I just wanted to describe (m) a normal school day:
I am awakened at 6:20 every morning by my alarm clock and then get up, get dressed, which by the way really important! . When I stood up, then I'll get ready so stop and go down in order to have breakfast. During the week I eat mostly just a shell with fruit loops (for who knows!! Have here a thousand times as many colors as in Germany) I get every morning Starbucks hazelnut or regular coffee, which I with then can take the bus. The bus arrives at 7:00 clock and every morning is the same typical American yellow school bus: D The journey to school takes about 30 minutes because the bus stops everywhere and also takes detours! By car, take the same path around the 15th min! When I arrived at the school then I'll bring my soccer-stuff in "the yard" (a yard where to store all those who have the afternoon sport their stuff!) Then I move on to the main hall of the school, which is carpeted and you can sit in the morning really well with his friends and just can talken! I usually sit there with myung, aaron, michael henry, and actually all of the soccer team! : D I know the names ssagen you anything, but I say yes only wollts times! Then when the gong recently for the first time comes all go into their first class! Classes are here soo much gechillter as in D-land! The teachers especially. I have 6 hours every day! After the second hour it gibts 15 min break for breakfast! Depending on whether first or second lunch has to eat lunch before or after the fifth hour! The food is, let's put it that way, ok ... ! After school I got from 2:15 bis 3:00 clock freely and simply hang NEN bit with my friends around. either library or just outside! Begins at 3:15 and then goes soccer Most data so until 5:45 or so! During each training we make as to the 100 push ups (lying support)! But it is every time soo much fun! Then I'll pick up from there and I ask if I can be accommodated! At home it's different every time then, I train NEN little in our own gym: D: D: D! I'll go take a shower in our own shower. Ok, this is actually logical that we have ne-house shower. Then I put on my too cozy hollister jogging pants and go down to make hausis, but this is usually nothing, because no teacher cares anyway drum: D I then so chill up so all the 24:00 clock with magnus (strangely tyyyp : D) and am just below the laptop to write with friends uz: D I'm off to bed so late just only because I can catch up on sleep the most in the school ;) Ok and then it'll just start all over again :) Cool if you've read this far, and if not, then you read it here anyway and it was not totally unnecessary: ​​D Ok see you soon and have FUN, I also (not always well, but I'll have to klahkommen, or something like that: p Seh you in January or later, which is the official announcement that I think about it to stay longer ...... Toodles: D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen